About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Throwback Thursday

I can't remember what year this was but its is homecoming
and being that i'm school football team was the worst i'm sure we lost! lol
This guy in the pic was my high school crush for all 4 years...Ha! he never knew that I think he just thought we was real good friends!...lol...I had to keep it a secret because Dog would have cut him off as friend if he ever found out. I still see him from time to time because we share alot of the same friends....
lol..there is story that should go with this picture but I shall keep it between me , him and God!! I'm lying ill probably share it one day! lls

No comments:


Twitter