Monday, October 11, 2010
Every day via bbm I get a broadcast message from one of my favorite people W.J. Sometimes they are funny, some are inspirational and other make you stop what you are doing to think about what is being said and today was no different in that account...it was different because I responded to the message which I never do but the question was so appealing to me I just couldn't leave it alone.
Is it that we are ignorant to the signs of a failing relationship or do we just choose to ignore them?
This was definitely one of those questions that made you stop and say hmmmmm... and that i did...
I don't think we are ignorant to the signs of an falling relationship, in fact I know personally that the signs are there but I always chose to ignore the sign in hopes that things will fix themselves. I have sat in plenty of relationship just hoping and praying that one day that will just come around and we can be happy again. I ignore the signs and then complain about what is not going on with with us with my friends instead of my partner... which leads no discussion in about the relationship which gets us no where. I hate when things go down hill i try my hardest to keep things together so no one can say that I didn't try hard enough.
But on the other hand does the other person even recognize or realize that the relationship failing.....
I want to hear from yall!!!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Day 5- Greed. Seven wordly material desires.
1. To own a Maserati GranTurismo S. and if you don't know what that is..its a car...a fast car.
2. A closet full of Guiseppe Zanotti, Jimmy Choo and Louboutin shoes..*sigh* that just made my heart skip a beat!
3. All that is new technology..phones, computers, television etc...i want it all.
4. Iced out jewerly! lol probably more bracelets and necklaces more than rings. I like the bling!
5. Bags, Bags and more bags...Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Valentino...would look so wonderful on my arm!
6. A check every month for no reason. It doesn't have to be an outrageous amount of money just an 4 digit amount starting with an 3 or 4 would be nice.
7. A new house with no expenses...I love where i am at but its not mine...i want what i want with no expense to go with it.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Seven Great Things About Yourself...
1. I'm a great event planner! I can throw something together at a moments notice and make sure it comes out nice!
2. I have great calves! which makes my legs look great..its from from all my years of being a cheerleader..Thanks Mom for making me do it!
3. I'm a great Actress i don't know if that is a good or bad thing but I can definitely put on show if need be.
4. I'm a great listener. I think that why people drop so much of their business onto me.
5. I'm a great debater!! If i feel strongly about something then it is on!!
6. I'm a dancer!! lol..not like that but if i feel it i just break out dancing no matter the time or place.
7. My eyes...I proud myself on my eyes..I've always been told how they nice and deep they look!
Monday, October 4, 2010
I've been sitting at my desk all morning long doing nothing..... I have plenty of things to do but my focus just isn't here. I haven't really been able to focus on anything since the of the month hit. I knew this day would come..this month would come...this week would come but I have just been pushing it to the back of my mind. I've been trying to keep myself so very busy with just anything so I wouldn't have to time to think or deal with it. I glanced that the calendar on Saturday and it made me literally sick to my stomach to see that October 5th was itching up, the the anniversary of one of the longest and saddest days of my life. I thought that time heals all wounds to point it has brought my scar to a clear but I anticipate that day and dread it all year long. I still remember everything about that moment, about that week, about it all...I thought that time would drown it out of my thoughts but i guess its just one of those things that your mind and body won't let go of.
I had to flip the calendar at my desk over and take the date off of my phone just so I could relax a little and try to keep this strong act going until i get home. Saturday I realized that the anniversary of that day was slowly approaching and it made me sick to my stomach..I lied and told my friends and family that it was the food I ate but it was all the sorrow and pain making things complicated. I still feel that same pain I felt almost 3 years ago when it all happened, i still remember everything about that day, where I was, what I was doing, who broke the news to me and the long days and nights that came after that. I never wore the outfit I was in the night he passed away..i never dyed my hair that color again nor do I wear that jewelry anymore it all had that night of tears attached to it. just when I think time has healed my wounds October comes along and makes it all clear to me once again. October use to be my favorite month not too hot not too cold, Halloween and all the Homecomings all the excitment but now I just wish we could skip right over it like it never happened, even if that did it happen it wouldn't bring him back nor would it ease the butterflies that have made home in my stomach. I know he is kind of disappointed in me and how I handled this situation i sure he wouldn't want the tears or the sadness but when you lose someone so close to you its kind of sad to move on.....
Friday, October 1, 2010
Just when I thought I had an idea what i wanted to be for halloween i found some more options *confused face* I knew I should have stopped looking when I decided it would be one of those 3 from a preveious post...I blame Krissy for it because she posted a link to a costume website which got me search through their inventory too and of course I found more of them that I love...
Now one of them I'm on the fence with because it is kinda extra sexy and the other I just think is cute and maybe a little different..well they both are different..at least different for me...
French Flight Caption
Now this one i'm on the fence with everybody loves it
but me idk..I think its cute but i'm scared my boobs are tooooo big for this...
what if one of them pop out i will be scared for life.
Its simply but it a lil sexy to it....
LAWWDDDD have mercy decisions..decisions....