About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Story Tellin' Time!!







I knew when I first met him that it was going to be all bad, all the girls loved him and hated because he loved me. Our relationship was far from perfect...veryyy far from anything close to perfect matter of fact I knew I should have let him be whne I found out that he was huggin' the block. But back then you couldn't tell me nothing about anything especially when I grew up surrounded about males who did the same. So of course I'm hard headed and continued my so called relationship with him. Week after week, month after month i would hear stories about him being here and there with all kinds of girl, and on occasion or two he had the balls to have me sitting in the room with some of them. I remeber not really caring about the situation because I was doing my thing too. I sat back and let this whole thing continue on for month, until one cold winter morning that changed everything for us..."YOU HAVE AN COLLECT CALL FROM TYRELL FROM PRINCE GEORGE"S COUNTY Jail"...huh? I hung up the first time cause I thought I was was dreaming..so he called back and there it was again, the fool had gotten himself locked up again..yep you herd me again...I accepted the call and listened to him speak all this non-sense and if I could contact his hoodrat ass mother and let him know where he was at. For about 6 month I entertained his ass with phone calls and visited running my young and dumb ass up and down the highway to see him every other friday and saturday until...one day it all came to a stand still. His mother called me talking ou the side of her neck about what I knew about his dealing in the street..now first rule of anything dealing with drugs...the hood and so forth never confess to what you really know especially since I knew this bitch knew much more than she would lead you to believe. She yelled i yelled and then she screamed out " it doesn't really matter because you will meet his real girlfriend tomorrow" oh really ma'am his real girlfriend well let's let the meet and greet begin...

1 comment:

Monique said...

Say wwwhaaaa????
*sips my wine and sits back*


Twitter