About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Throwback Thursday

Senior Day 2001!!!! This was my last day at school before graduation day!
We all were so excited about what was to come. I remember i had big plans for that summer and for school! This was around the time i wanted to major in Law and become a lawyer... Needless to say that so didn't happen law wasn't my strong area. This guy in this pic is still my friend to this day I see him at least 3 times a month..we have become very close crazy thing is we barely even talked to each other in high school now i can't imagine life without his friendship!

No comments:


Twitter