About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Will He? Or Will He Not?

The question of the hour which has been swirling around my friend and little bit of my family circle is....

Will He or Will He not make into 2011 with us? *shrugs*

We been having some real rough times lately a little bit of this and a little bit of that don't know where it is going to lead Lil Richmond and I ...I can't say if the ball drops will he be still holding on strong or getting left behind in 2010..................

I guess in a couple of days we will see......

1 comment:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

*dancing like a psychic* cause i already know he made it..cause i'm all late and shit like that.


Twitter