About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

But nobody really cares....







I have said this over over over again...time after time again on twitter and I will say it again...I CAN'T Stand A BRAGGER!!! Yep its true one of my biggest pet peeves are people no matter whom they are who brag non stop about any and everything in life. Lately I have been witness to this on a regular basis. I have a couple people in my life who makes this bragging thing an everyday occurance in their life, my tweeter timeline and Facebook feed… it’s happening so much that others who share friendships with these people have asked me a million questions about it.

Maybe it’s the way I was raised but talking about what you got, how much it cost, and how you about to buy this and that was not the business. I grew up in an area that all that bragging was liable to get you got and robbed but hey that’s just me. To be honest I don’t really know how to bring to their attention that all that bragging is not the business without coming across as a total bitch… which is my usual attitude lol. Especially in this current time and in the state of the economy bragging really isn’t what the whole world wants to hear. Because someone who may have been able to drop the cash you bragging about, can’t do it now.

I’m not being a hater or trying to rain on there parade and joy but sometimes its just over kill to continuously talk about all you have or doing. Ok, maybe a quote or two but not every day at least 10 times a day I can see nothing but the bragging going on. I remember back in the day that bragging would get you punched in the mouth on the playground or something much worst. Also feel like some of he things that are being bragged about are things that at this point in our lives we as adults are doing…buying houses, cars, getting married and having babies its all falls under the being adult category. As for the other things like dropping $750 for a purse or $1500 for some shoes….people in reality I don’t really care and if I wanted to know I would inquire on these things….I think that sounded a little off but you get me drift.

1 comment:

Lipglass and Handbags said...

LOL! I have a friend that does this...twitpics of expensive purses, money, and shoes LOL! It is too much and let's people into your life in a way that they have no business and that you really shouldn't want them to be. I mean do you really want people knowing your means like that?? Can only lead to envy, jealousy, robbery..all bad things. It's funny especially when guys do it but yea, annoying too.

BTW, nice to meet you finally!


Twitter