About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm Addicted...


I rolled my eyes at my friends for being so into all this vampire stuff from true blood to twilight I just was not feeling it nor giving it a chance. It had to be all those tweens who were going crazy over team Jacob and team Edward. I refused to having any conversation about the vampire things and called one of my male friends a fool for getting himself wrapped up in true blood i told him sir we are too old for that...lol..





So the other day after working my ass off I turned on the tv to find it was nothing to watch absolutely nothing to watch but Twilight *sigh* At first I fought with myself about even thinking about watching this movie, I also pre programmed criminal minds to interpret the movie just so I would be forced into watching the whole thing. Before i knew it was completely engulfed in the movie!!! smh..who knew it was going to be as good as it was. I had to call me sister and ask a thousand questions about what in the world was going on and to DVR criminal minds because I could not tear myself away from Twilight. I found myself ever so often hitting the ooohhhh and awwww's while watching it and couldn't decide if i like Jacob or not....lmaooooo... When the movie finally went off I ran myself to netflix to see i could order the next couple of movies so i could be update to go see the movie when it comes out.

Needless to say I think I might have a small addiction to the twilight series but I refuse to confess that information to any of my friends and since none of them read my blog...that i know of this secret is safe with yall!!!

No comments:


Twitter