About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Needs A Break




I didn't realize how it was going to be to work full time, go to school full time, still have a social life and have a relationship with Lil Richmond, oh and look for a new job. For the past couple of months I have felt completely drained i haven't had the energy to do much of anything. My Friday nights are usually Homework and studying night and so is Sunday when I'm stuck in front of the computer for most of the day trying to finish up as much as homework as i can. The only relax day is Saturday which usually isn't because I'm out doing something wit somebody just to relieve some stress. Even At work in between working I'm doing school work, which might i add I FUCKIN HATE SCHOOL with a passion but a promise is a promise to myself and I have to finish it. Work is draining the hell out of me just because it is sometimes pointless i could be at home sleep or doing more school work then sitting here looking stupid for 8 fuckin hours and the job search thing is draining me to because its more time i have to spend doing something else adding more to my list. Not to mention sleep is like foreign to me now...well it always has been but since it is so much added stress in my life I'm lucky if i get 3 good hours of sleep without me waking up every hour for no reason at all...% hour energy has become my best friend and we get along so well for those 5 hours that it spares me. IN the middle of all that i still got to find time to spend a lil quality time with my friends and of course Lil Richmond...well in his case its not really that hard for us because every time we see each other is scheduled so i know when its coming but my friends is a whole different story..I tend to spend most of the time i set aside with certain friends which I once felt bad about until i set aside time to do stuff with other people and they continue to stand me up...now that is a whole different blog for a different day. I've been going strong with these activities for so long that I think I'm burnt out...not think I KNOW I'm burnt out. Like today I've been trying my hardest to focus on this work that needs to be completed by Wednesday and I haven't even attempted to start it. I've opened the email a thousand times today but that is it. I just instantly felt overwhelmed and frustrated at the whole thing. Needless to say I knew that was my cue that I'm super stressed and need a vacation ASAP. The sound of the phone ringing, the click of the computer keys, the sight of my text book, and my school website has all pissed me off, i don't think i have felted this stressed in a long time a very long time. I need a vacation but lawd only knows when that will happen cuz even when I'm on vacation I'm still doing some kind of work..mostly school work. I just need a break from it all before it becomes overwhelming and i give up on the school thing all together which I don't want to do at all its just how i feel at the moment. I need to get away from this desk, the laptop and tons of books I tote around so school can go everywhere I go. I wanna lay around all day and do absolutely nothing all day long , relax with no phone ringing, no email alerts going off, no stupid group project people contacting me from school who i have no idea what they be talking about just a break from it all. I thought just maybe this weekend i would be able to take a break from the day to day activities but nope got tons of shit to do along with sitting in this stupid group meeting where we accomplish nothing, write a paper and attend my god son's bday party...*sigh* Maybe ill have better luck next weekend.......................or maybe not cause it already doesn't look good.

3 comments:

Lipglass and Handbags said...

I feel your pain probably 10 fold!! There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!!! I feel like i'm running on E constantly only to get to a point where I just won't be able to go anymore. working and going to school, both full time are wearing me out! I'm missing assignments for school, missing deadlines left and right for work! wTF!!! I have a vacay in a few weeks...we shall see if it gets better!

★Starrla said...

Woo-sah to the 600th power! You need a complete break...complete meaning: no cell phone, no laptop, no techno gadgets. Somewhere where you can't but CAN be reached...but only for emergency purposes. Don't give up on school! I know it can be the pits.org at times but it will all be worth the frustration and stress. You need an island girl! Do I need to force you to take a mini vacay?! Throw Li'l Richmond some hints.

sunshinestar110 said...

@lipglass Its good that someone else feels my pain cuz my friends not so much! im trying to plan a mini vacay but its not going very well right now so maybe the summer will be better.

@Starrla School is my archenemy but i shall never get give up on it, i have spent too much to give up now! I hope Lil richmond needs one too so maybe in the near future...hopefully


Twitter