About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

........






The first week or so being home wasn't no thing, i kind of enjoyed being able to sleep as late as I wanted and to catch up on all my trashy talk shows but by week 3 I was soooo over it!!! It has drained me....




I got laid off about a month ago *pauses for all the awwww's*. I wasn't too hurt at all, matter of fact I was kind of relieved that it happened, I think people was looking for me to put on this huge act and fall out crying and screaming but in reality its life and it happens. The only thing that did bring a little tear to my eye was knowing that bills are going to keep coming but the money certainly will not. I packed up my little desk said my good bye, promised to stay in contact to whomever was left and headed for the door and I never once looked back. I personally thought I would be a little bit more hurt but I wasn't, I really didn't enjoy my job anyway in fact I felt as if I was wasting my life away by being there I just didn't want to be jobless when I left there. So the sting of being unemployed wore off and I started my days of sitting home. Week 1 I thought it was the best thing ever hell I always screamed I wanted to be a housewife and week 2 was kind of OK too but week 3 I just couldn't take it anymore. I have done everything in my powers to keep me entertained....I mean everything....I flooded myself with homework, cleaned my closest out...twice and read...and I'm still reading! I have come to the conclusion that being at home is just not for me...nope....that housewife dream has been set on fire...I have to be doing something doing the day or I would lose my mind and I have come close to it....I pray every day that someting is going to save me from boredom because after the school work is done and the job search has been completed its just like.....hmmmmmm... whats next? its only so many nap you can take before you are just over that too! I never thought in a million years would say this but I 'm over Maury too!!! smdh....I use to love Maury until you see the same shit every other day.....and the next week and so forth. I know I have drove Lil Richmond and my friends crazy because I keep them talking to me through out the day via bbm, email, or skype...i need some form of contact with the outside world!




I thought to myself one afternoon with hell you could be blogging but to be honest I have absolutely nothing to talk about when you are at home alllllllll day long finding things to write about is the hardest thing ever...currently right now as we speak I probably have 5 or 6 blogs that haven't been complete because I have no desire to do so or after I start to write about them they become boring....real boring....but I do miss you guys with all my blog heart! In bet ween my job search I have promised myself I'm gonna do a blog a week *sigh* yeah we shall see how that goes....

1 comment:

Lipglass and Handbags said...

Nooooo I like your blogs! In fact, start a new one about something you like doing. Take the opportunity to do things you otherwise wouldn't have time to do and blog them!!


Twitter