About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 5 - A song that reminds you of someone

This song came out around the time I lost my friend Roshon, I don't know why but this song instantly made me think of him maybe because it summed up our relationship at the time. Although he is no longer here anymore this song is how i feel about him, there would be no one who would ever get in the way for the way i felt for him....awwwww it kind of made me sad just hearing it....


1 comment:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

aww @ the memory this song has for you. and i don't want you to think i'm disrespecting or making light of it but..

i hate this song.

this probably should have been my least favorite cause her ass screamed the entire thing. but honestly after hearing your reason for liking it, it makes me hate it less.


Twitter