About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep

I didn't picked this because I don't like it nor is it boring, but whne i thought of songs that make me fall asleep this is the song i use to listen to right before I went to bed in high school. I think its a combo of her voice and tempo that makes me tired. I love this song too!

3 comments:

★Starrla said...

I remember listening to this almost every morning during my high school days because they would play a mix on the underground radio station that had this song.

It's mornnnnnnnnnnning...and now it's time for us to say goodbye...Goodbye babyyy! Chile..they don't know 'bout Shirley!

JStar said...

Girl! This is my song :) Now you make me wanna go listen on repeat lol

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

before you went to bed....with who?

lol. this is no lullaby. this is a "take off your clothes and do it to me.." song.

*lil weezy voice*.."you nasssty"


Twitter