About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 9 - A song you can dance to

I'm not a Beyonce' fan but I love this song!!!! I put it on every time my friends and I are getting ready to go to the club, we grab our mics which are usually hair brushes and combs and sing our asses off and dance around the room. No matter where I am and this song comes on I can't help but dance to it. *dances*


4 comments:

K. Rock said...

Yep. Love this one too.

★Starrla said...

Ooooo-oh-oh! Put ya' freakum dress! Oohhhh, every woman got one! YES! This is a get hype, get ready song.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

next time y'all are doing hat freakem dancing with the brushes...skype me. lol

Freckles said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can RELATE!!! I gotta say that B did her thing with that album. THe best get ready for the club song if I really went to the club. LOL.

TUN - Skype you - HA!


Twitter