About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure

I guess this would be my guilty pleasure especially because I never say anything nice about Brandy often. I listen to it when i'm riding alone in the car or cleaning up. I secretly reenact the video no matter where i am at!! lol..don't judge me


3 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

ok..how can you not like brandy? i wanna know how exactly you renact the video tho..you just be randomly dancing in the living room w/ two guys to get back at your boyfriend? lol

Monique said...

While you playing, this song is hot. I used to bump it all the time and I know all the dance moves. LOL

★Starrla said...

I actually used to like this!! I totally forgot about it though lol


Twitter