About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 11 - A song from your favorite band

No Doubt is one of my favorite bands although my sister said they are a music group not a band. Anyway, No doubt haven't made a song in years but i still rock their music as if all their stuff is current, I was excited to find out that they are getting back together to music once again....


3 comments:

JStar said...

Yea, I feel you here! I love this song and the group as well.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

gwen steffani rocks. i like no doubt too..and it's not even socially cool for me to say that..but i do.

Freckles said...

Duuuuuude, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE NO DOUBT. I too am very excited that they are getting back together. Gwen is awesome. I just wish that them damn LAMB shoes werent so damn expensive.


Twitter