About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Switching it up a little bit....






I decided after reading KellztheDiva's blog the other day that maybe I should switch the game up a lil bit and add some guest blogger into the mix...I love going to other blogs and reading things that their guest or mystery writers have blogged..i think it keeps the blog fresh and full of surprises I don't know exactly how I'm going to do this or whom i'm going to recruit to guest blog but if any of you are interested or have a recommendation of some people holla at me....sunshinestar110@gmail.com

Let's pray this goes well!

No comments:


Twitter