About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 26

What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?

At first I wasn't going to answer this question because ehhh I just didn't care too much for it...but after sitting at my desk being bored and now I'm back..

I think that the notion that skinny is better than average is a huge notion the world has wrong.  Present day the world is filled of pictures of female who fit the so called standards of pretty.  Its rare that a picture of a female who looks like me is ever considered pretty...or if so she is the pretty fat girl.  It took me years to be able to walk around with my head up high because I always felt unpretty.  I look at young girls today and become said at what i see...they have no hope in believing they are just as pretty as what the world dubs as pretty.  The world forgets that one of the most beautiful people wa Marilyn Monroe was a size 12 at her smallest and 14 at her heaviest but do we say oh she was pretty for a fat girl...NO!  We are so confused at what is baeutiful and girls growing up now will suffer from it...beautiful is not your size its about who you are in the inside...that seems to be the parts the world misses now.




No comments:


Twitter