About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 27

I'm sooo over this challenge but I shall ride it out to the end....smdh


What is your favorite part of your body and why?




Let see here, I have two favorite body part but let me go with my calves. I played sports all my life and spent most of my childhood as a cheerleader. You had to have strong legs to pull off majority of all the things we did..from stunts to just cheering your legs had to be strong. With all those years of sports, my calves look excellent!!!! They are toned and muscular!!! I thought after all these years of not being that active that they would’ve lost its tone but…nope and after a trip to the gym they look even better. I often get compliments about how toned they are and what am I doing to achieve that..Absolutely nothing!! I could like to thank gave for giving me those…but I did want a lil bit of butt…I guess I need to work with I got!!! Yaaayyy for my calves.

No comments:


Twitter