1. Go visit G-ma in the nursing home! I know I'm wrong for it because she practically raised me while my parent were off work 2 or 3 jobs. I just don't like to see his drugged up and not moving around.
2. Devote more time to my school work! lawd knows I try to but i just push it off to the next day and the next day and the next day.
3. Call and check on my god children. I love them to death and want the best for them but sometimes i get so caught up in my own stuff that i forget about the little ones in my life.
4. End things with Bird.. officially...*cover eyes* its a process!
5. Call my brother just to tell him i love him. I spend so much time calling him to cry and ask for money that never stop and call just to tell him i love him
6. Visit with my great aunt. I say I'm going to visit the devil...that's what us great nieces and nephew nicknamed her as a child but never get around to it. She might have been mean to me as a child but she taught me alot of life.
7. Express how much I love my male friends i grew up with. I lean on them for alot of things and they never complain or bitch about it...they lil street dudes but i know they wanna hear someone tell them how much they are loved.