About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sloth....Day 4

Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.


1. Go visit G-ma in the nursing home! I know I'm wrong for it because she practically raised me while my parent were off work 2 or 3 jobs. I just don't like to see his drugged up and not moving around.


2. Devote more time to my school work! lawd knows I try to but i just push it off to the next day and the next day and the next day.

3. Call and check on my god children. I love them to death and want the best for them but sometimes i get so caught up in my own stuff that i forget about the little ones in my life.


4. End things with Bird.. officially...*cover eyes* its a process!


5. Call my brother just to tell him i love him. I spend so much time calling him to cry and ask for money that never stop and call just to tell him i love him


6. Visit with my great aunt. I say I'm going to visit the devil...that's what us great nieces and nephew nicknamed her as a child but never get around to it. She might have been mean to me as a child but she taught me alot of life.


7. Express how much I love my male friends i grew up with. I lean on them for alot of things and they never complain or bitch about it...they lil street dudes but i know they wanna hear someone tell them how much they are loved.

3 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

i feel you with #1.. my grandma isn't in a nursing home. but i did fail to go see her as much as i could when she was staying with my aunt. (i did however see her, every other day when she stayed with my mom). but i sat with her while she was in the hospital and visited her while she was in rehabilitation and it's very hard to see the person who may be old, but you just remember them moving around. playing with you. being full of life..and they just aren't that way in that situation. we really do need to do better. me & you both. but i agree it's hard seeing them drugged up or not in their best condition.

#2..you better do your homework before i throw your tv out the window. no excuse..lol

#3. i'm pretty good with this. my godson goes to school with my son. and he's also my 2nd cousin and his mom is like a sister so i see them often. and my goddaughter is the cutest most animated baby girl i've seen in my entire life. so playing with her makes me want to go make a baby girl..lol

#4.*cover eyes with you*..

5, 6, & 7..i feel you on all of these. this is what i'm saying when i say i need to tell people how i feel about them more often. i show them. i'm not afraid to let folks know..just forget to say it sometimes.

sunshinestar110 said...

Well, you know I'm #teamstudiogeniushaveanotherbaby! I'm promoting the hell out of that one for you ! U ain't getting no younger might as well make it happen..lol

Why are you covering your eyes too? lmao..I guess it one of those situation when everybody can feel my pain about the situation.

Freckles said...

Sunshinestar,

Sis, there is no time like the present to make time to share you love for the people in your life. I am huge on this. I attempt to say I LOVE YOU as much as possible. I feel you on the make friends that you grew up with. I am going to be better about that too.

I try to make as much time as possible for my grandmother. She lives down the street but I have fallen off a bit. I see her every Sunday at church though. We mustn't take it for granted. Guilt is hard to overcome.

DO YOUR WORK LADY!!!


Twitter