1. I covet patience. I don't have much of it, it doesn't matter if it's with people or just in general..i lack it alot!
2. I envy those who have great relationships with their mothers. My mother and I are very distant with each other, I want the kind of relationship that i can share everything with her. the relationship she shares with my sister.
3. I lack obedience with almost everything. I can never really see something out because I'm not dedicated to it. I just don't have the obedience to stuck to it.
4. I envy those in happy relationships. It's only because I want that, and i can honestly say i have only had 1 happy relationship with a boyfriend.
5. I envy those who aren't like me and don't have dyslexia. It affects almost everything I do school wise..hell just in life in general and makes it just a little bit harder for me..I thought i would have gotten better with age but yeah i think not.
6. I envy those who can swim..*sad face* I want to learn but I have a fear of drowning.
7. I envy those we have children. Maybe because I know that my chances of having them are slim that I feel so much envy toward them and what they have.