About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

I Love Aunt Val

Sometimes I wonder where I would be without my Aunt/Godmother Val. She has always been my biggest fan since I could remember, she has always played a huge role in my life no matter what it was. I can't recall a moment when she didn't have my back even when she knew I was dead ass wrong she stood right beside me and supported my cause.

My Aunt Val was the first person I ran to when the doctor dropped the word Infertility on me, she was there with nothing but supportive words and how she was once told the same thing....it wasn't my mother who eased the pain but her. She watched my become a new person after Roshon died and not once did she ask where the old me was, every time i have ever I needed a shoulder to cry on, advice or just a break from it all it Aunt Val is who I call. She is the mother I never got...the mother that my own is to my sister. She was the one who told me that I wasn't wrong for my relationship with my mother not working....she was also the one who cried with me when i told her about how hard i have been trying to mend it. She pushed me to go back to school even surprised me with a laptop cover in pink and green because she wanted to be a AKA just like her...It is her who knows all my secrets..knows how afraid of love i am and how i can't live my life without her..

I thank God everyday for her...I thank god that even though my mother isn't what i want to be that he blessed me when my Aunt who took on the roll of mothering when she didn't have to

5 comments:

Monique said...

She sounds like a wonderful person.

Diva's Thoughts said...

What an amazing woman show sounds like.

Anonymous said...

she sounds like an awesome woman. You're blessed :)

sunshinestar110 said...

She is the greatest!

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

wow..your aunt val sounds amazing & like she was placed in your life to fill that void. count your blessings.


Twitter