About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 Photo Challenge.

Day 2
Brunch with Ty. Now him and I have been friends for over 10 years and it doesn't matter how much time we spend apart we get back together and talk as if we have spoken everyday for a months.

This day he who is all about time was 45 minutes late for our brunch date and what does he do the whole time we are there talk on his phone...smh..



1 comment:

Freckles said...

i have a friend that is almost always late for everything and is always on her phone too. I love her but damn dude give me my time. gotta love them for who they are.


Twitter