About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Monday, January 2, 2012

I Welcome 2012 with a Challenge!

I made only 1 resolution for 2012 and that was to blog more....I have really been slacking so to help with my blog more challenge I decided to take a picture everyday for 365 days!!! Yep, I have challenged myself!! I have marked in my phone calendar to keep up with my blog efforts. And guess what I am already a day behind so here is mine from yesterday nad depending how the day go it will be updated today!!




Day 1
After loading up my liver and life with drink after drink for NYE, I woke up starving half to death and guess what I found food at Cracker Barrel!!! Yesssssss the lawd knows my heart.


3 comments:

★Starrla said...

Those homemade Cracker Barrel biscuits LAWD!!!!!!!!!!! *falls out*

Freckles said...

i love amd truly miss Cracker Barrel. They are not on the WestCoast.

Freckles said...

oh and I am going to blog more too. Less FB and more blogs.


Twitter