About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm It!!!!

So one of my favorite Bloggers Starrla Monae tagged me in a post and of course I'm on it. So here it is...

Rules:
  1. You must post 11 random things yourself.

  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.

  3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

  4. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.



11 Random Things about me:

My nail polish never matches the polish on my toes. I just can't make that kind of commitment lol.

I hate being a girlfriend.

I'm good with names and faces, my friends depend on me to keep all of that in tact lol

I can't swim

I'm addicted to Bingo

All my closest friends are males and are probably the only ones who know all of my secrets

I am NOT looking forward to my 30th birthday at all!

I'm a cheater...yep...this is the longest i have ever been without cheating on my bf.

I use the shit at least 100 times a day.

To this day im scared to swallow a apple seed because my brother told me a tree will grow in my stomach.

I have never had a weave!!!ever...


11 Questions from Starrla Monae

1. What inspires you?

My Aunt, she is the driving force in my life. I take notes from her often and aspire just to be half the woman she is.

2. What is your earliest childhood memory?

My 3rd birthday party, when I had to be rushed the emergency room because I busted my knee open jumping off of the picnic table.

3. What is your favorite thing to cook/eat?

Tacos!!! I have learned to make them from scratch instead of buying the kit...they are easy to make and not time consuming.

4. What's the name of your favorite book?

The coldest Winter ever.

5. Do you remember your first love?

Yep, like it was yesterday.

6. What is your dream job?

A party planner which i could probably do now but its just not the right time.

7. Do you have any phobias?

yesss... the dark I hate the dark, I refuse to walk into a dark room.

8. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which one would it be?

Smell...

9. Are you left handed or right handed?

Right

10. Do you have any hidden talent?

nope

11. If you won $500,000 what would you do with it?

Drop some cash on my parents, pay off my bills, and invest the rest


So I have no way 11 people to tag and Starrla tag those I would thing of sooooo lets see if I can get 3 or four down:

Monique @ Unscripted Musing

Shay @ chaoticDay dreams

Lakiswirl @ Rants of an Unknown Chick


11 Question for my tagged group

1. Most embarrassing moment?

2. If you live anywhere in the world where would it be?

3. Favorite Song?

4. Light or Dark?

5. Are you a girly girl or tomboy?

6. Favorite place to eat?

7. Would advice you get yourself 18 year old, now that you are an adult?

8. Have you ever been in love?

9. Favorite memory with your best friend?

10. What is your favorite color?

11. Who can you depend on the most?


.....and I'm out.





6 comments:

K. Rock said...

30 will be a great year! DOnt be scared of it.

I would cut sense of smell loose so fast. I really need the rest of them.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Another fellow dark hater. LOL!

Unfortunately smell affects taste so that would be a turrible loss! lol

LakiSwirl said...

LOL!! I told the same thing to my brother about the appleseed!!

And I LUUURRRVVVEEE me some tacos.

PS:
Embrace your 30th year. I didn't even try to fight it. Just lied back and took it like a champ.

★Starrla said...

Yaaaaaaay! LOL at you thinking a tree would grow in your stomach from an apple seed! Girl make the journey to 30 exciting! They say once you turn 30 you really start living sooooo get pumped! Lol

sunshinestar110 said...

K. rock- I think I just have a fear of getting old...

Puddin- I don't hate dark, cuz i do like some things dark like my men lol

Laki- I could get tacos every day if I could, its just warms my soul..lol..You probably have scared you brother for life.

Starrla lol...he has me so in fear of that apple tree i don't know what to do. I have even got my niece believing it too

Monique said...

Girl the way you feel about apple seeds is the way I feel about watermelon.


Twitter