About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Message Of The Day..





I just wanted to share this...It came from my friend Donnell who I call Militant Donnie because he always got me on some black power stuff with him . He usually sends a message a day some are amazing some, some aren't but this one I loved so here it goes...



When people see your success and achievement and great creation
let them call you lucky.
Never let them see the sores on your hands,
the blood left on sidewalks -or
the sweat and tears that
helped all things happen.


Make sure you check him out over at Keep up with the Jones.

1 comment:

Lipglass and Handbags said...

I love this post because I agree 100%!! Women shouldn't be against the man being the man BUT be prepared if, for whatever reason, things change to pick up the pieces and move on your own two feet. Even if that means letting him be the breadwinner and do all while you stack your own...stuck is sad when you have nothing to call your own!!


Twitter