About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March?!? Here Already!







I woke up this morning and realized that its March and February was finally over! I probably should have been jumping for joy that we are getting closer to spring and my birthday but February was an expensive but good month for me. I dropped big $$$ on alot of shit, my god son, Lil Richmond, my father, Valentines day it all was in my pockets last month but all in all I enjoy February *waves good bye* I kept telling myself last month oh i'm going to blog today or no no i'll do it tomorrow, or before February is over I'm going to write about that...now look it's March and I haven't done not a single blog that i had roaming around in my head. Some will make it to the spot sooner or later and the others not so much one because their are some who will rename non blog worthy i wish i could share but yeah since i know a couple of my friends read this i will spare them and myself the drama *shrugs* some things are just left unsaid...so I won't speak on it. I'm going to try my best to do some blogging this week because class starts back up next week! lawd help me!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

i'm with you on my random blog hiatus lazy spells.


Twitter