About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SEX OR DIE???


Since we are down to the last set of final games I thought it would only be right to dedicate all of June to Basketball players starting with my fave.... Kobe Bryant




Sex..of course. I have no real answer for why I would but that I love him!!! He is usually not the kind of guy i would go for on a regular day but I love me some him!!! I love his arrogance and his style...He could call me any day!!


GO LAKERS!!!

1 comment:

Diva's Thoughts said...

I'm with you on this! Kobe is hella sexy and has much swagger. Luvs it!

oh, btw- Thanks for visiting my spot!


Twitter