About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fill In The Blanks...

I saw this on Reese's, Epitome's, and Eurydice's blogs and Decided maybe I should do this to, so here it goes






My name is Sunshinestar and I am freakin' amazing. I like to read books about sex,drugs and violence and I also love to flirt. I have 1 sister and 1 brother. I wish my millionaire husband would find me and that he would give me everything my lil princess heart desires. In order to survive I need family,friends and my blackberry. I love sports, basketball is my favorite and I have a crush on Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant..more so Dwight than Kobe. I have no need for asshole,jerks and needy people in my life. People most likely think that I'm stuck up but they soon find out that I'm a hoodrat at heart(my mama taught me how to act right). I need to talk to my Tyrin almost everyday. I know how to be nice but nice girls get nowhere. I need to go back to school and get my life right. I don't like it when people judge others without taking a look at themselves. I have an abundance of sneakers...that's the tomboy in me. When I'm bored I read/blog/sleep. By the end of the day all I want is have sex lol. In 10 years I want to have it all...the money, cars and hoes..I suppose! I guess you can say I'm a Princess living in her kingdom!

1 comment:

Eury said...

I love how we can all take the same frame &&the paragraph end up being so different.

Great post!


Twitter