About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Awwwww...He Must Love Me......LLS

I was roaming the building socializing at other peoples desk when I get a page that have an visitor at the front and when I get there look what I find..


Awww...For me!!! u shouldn't have! at first I thought Turtle had sent them since he has been putting on his "A" game trying to get me but when I open the card up, I find out they are from Bird!!! It says because you weren't yourself last night and I wanted you to feel better!!!Bird can be oh so very sweet sometimes and he was right I wasn't really in the best of moods last night. Worthless had pissed me off, Bug was starting to rub me the right way and Hood piece was being a bugaboo like always. So by the time I got to Bird's house I was a Lil stank with it, OK maybe a whole lot stank with it. But these flowers sure brighten up my mood today and maybe I can be a little nicer to these ass holes I work with, let me think.........hhhhhmmmmmm....NO! I don't like these people enough to be nice to them!!! LMAO

Thanks Bird!!! maybe you do love me a bit!!!

5 comments:

luvleeme83 said...

Awww. That was nice of him!! I think I might be a lil jealous I hardly ever get flower. :-(

♥Porscha said...

awwww he did good :)

xxxx said...

that was nice of him.. and he did it just because... thats good

Lady Dee said...

Thats really sweet. Don't you love it when guys do stuff just cuz?

MISS BEE said...

awww. im still waiting to recieve flowers @ wrk.

Twitter

There was an error in this gadget