About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I stole this from L's blog....who stole it from Reese


1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Car Payment
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?BeniHana with Turtle.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now? getting a pedi i need one ASAP
4. How many colleges did you attend? One.
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? I couldn't find any thing else to wear to work
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices? Too damn high and car takes to much..
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Why!!
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Wendy Williams' show is destroying my sleep pattern
9. Do you miss being a child? Do I!!?!
10. What errand/chore do you despise? vacuming I hate it
11. Get up early or sleep in?.. Sleep in.I'm not a morning person at all
12. Have you found real love yet? NOPE
13. Favorite lunch meat? Turkey
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Every thing i don't need and I always forget what i really went in there for!
15. Beach or lake? BEACH.
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? Both I love them both!
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Terrell Ownes...So sexy!!!
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? No thank God.
20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No
21. Ring tone? Mario-Break up
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Front porch
23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Malibu
23. Do you go to church? No.
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Career Love can wait
25. How old are you?26.looking at that made my stomach hurt
26. Do you have a go-to person? Yes good ole Bird! never lets me down
27. Are you where you want to be in life? Not Yet.
28. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons? Smurfs and Speed racer
29. What about you do you think has changed the most? My look on life. Tomorrow is never promised today!
30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? Yes.
32. Did you ever own troll dolls? Yes like 100 of them
33. Did you have a pager? lol..yes and i thought i was Fly

No comments:


Twitter