About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Afternoon Delight

I've been straight slippin' on this so here is one to hold us over until I more men worthy of the Afternoon Delight title.

Quentin Richardson
D.O.B. 04/13/1980
Miami Heat





If he looks familiar it's because he was once engaged to the singer Brandy.

I wish I could have posted the whole Miami Heat roster because Epitome and I discovered that whole damn team is afternoon delight worthy.

3 comments:

JStar said...

Sexy, sexy

Epitome said...

Miami is DEF bringing the heat **fans face** I wanna lick all those tattoos

Traci Lavette said...

Ms. Thang! You finally went and did it, girl! I was afraid that we could never kick it b/c our tastes are waaaaay too similar in the mens category LOL! But you finally got one that I am not attracted to <<----- don't beat me!

I am not into Quentin. Just something about him. Ain't that Brandy's old work??? The one she got with when Robert busted her out and said they were never married???

Twitter

There was an error in this gadget