About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Special Shout!!!


I want to take this time to give a SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO THE RANDOM CHICK WHO TRIED TO THROW SALT IN MY GAME, OVER THE WEEKEND!!! SHOUT OUT TO YOU BOO!!! Thanks for all the love and support good to see I'm on your mind....and just little side note....Sorry it didn't work out for you!! He knows what the deal is, Honey!!! Nothing has changed at all, but now you know for sure!!!! Thanks so much!!!!! I appreciate you a lot!

3 comments:

Cerebrally_Orgasmic said...

Well, at least you were polite about it..lol

khaki la'docker said...

well ga damn. lmao

☆Reese✮ said...

ah!! that picture is crackin me up!
Good for you!
*trips random chick*


Twitter