About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Up Up and away.....


R.P. is now gone!!!!* wiping the tears away....I have dreaded this day all summer long. I tired to keep him up all night so he would miss his flight but needless to say that sure ass hell didn't work. So he's gone!!! and I miss him already!!!! :-(

2 comments:

☆Reese✮ said...

Aww it's gonna be okay, I'm positive you two will keep in touch, and you'll hang out again!

*slyly waving at R.P.*
I'm either moving to Maryland or VA Beach I swear..

Beauty in Rare Form said...

Girl! You had Chris Brown with you for the summer?! That's why nobody knew where he was!!! Nah, really though, your friend resembles him.

It's been 8 days...how are you holding up?


Twitter