About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Afternoon Delight

After reading my bunnies Epitome's blog about the I Love Nerds it inspired me to dedicate my afternoon delight to my Favorite Nerd... Lupe Fiasco!!!




Nerds have always held a special place in my heart since i can remember!! I do love other besides them but I HEART NERDS!!!!!! Shout to all the Nerds of the world!!

2 comments:

Epitome said...

*cabbage patches all up n thru this post*

I don't even need to say it cause you already know, but for the others who don't....

CO-MUTHA FUCKING-SIGN!!!!!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I do think he is hot too... I think I secretly like nerds myself. I think it's the innocence or the unthreatening factor about them, well you know besides there intellect that gets some wild.

I have only been with one nerd, and I'm not positive if he was a real nerd, he just had the look...u know he had the coke bottle glasses and everything. Which by the way, no lie, steamed up when we were getting down, he had to take them off, because he couldn't see. LOL

Anyway there is something hot about them...especially for me, I love the Hot Gay Nerd...they are a rare one...my nerd wasn't all that hot.

Lupe Fiasco, could certainly get the business! F.Y.I I love the jacket he is wearing in picture two...that's tight!


Twitter