About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good Dick....

Last night on while on twitter the Bunny Khaki asked would you rather have Good Dick or Good Head? and them this heffer disappeared so I couldn't answer it *side eye. Anyway after much debate I have come to conclusion I would rather have GOOD DICK!!!!






Why you ask? Don't get wrong the girl loves to get licked!! but If you are serving me the Dick up right I prolly won't even think about the oral for awhile. I don't know if any of ya'll have everexperienced Good Dick but that shit can be life changing. When I find good dick I usually try to hold on to that dude for a minute!! Lord knows the next time you'll get it like that. Now good head can be life changing too but I feel like if the head is good but the dick isn't then you are just setting me up for disappointment.. Don't give me good appetizer and the main course be lame. I can deal with the head not being so great if you can make up for it in the sex department. Just my opinion!!

So question is who you guys rather have Good Dick or Good Head??? drop me a comment or two and let know!

7 comments:

**LADY** said...

IMO..Im the total opposite of you. i get where you're coming from but me Im a "Sucker 4 Head" If i have some (Oh i can marry this) type of Dick and the Head is A-1 then Im hooked. On the flip side it takes alot to satisfy me. No ordinary Licking will get the job done with me. So if he can do it right then....Well you know what im say

khaki la'docker said...

Yall know how i start snoring an' shit... But uhm this was gonna be my topic and you stole it. LOL

Good choice. I need both... no exceptions. Greedy?

★Starrla said...

I'm gonna go with "Good Dick" for $1000 please Alex. Lol.

IntrospectiveGoddess said...

I looove good head, but I think I could deal with mediocre head if the D was all the way on point....so yeah I would go with good D

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Now although I'm sure this was prohaps a question aimed at women, I'm going to answer this one anyway!

Um without completely spilling all my business, I will have to say I can live with out any full intercourse. However I can not...and more so lately will not live with a "person" not giving me good dome! I need fantastic head! plain and simple. I need a nice slop job!

Jotwice said...

Now I understand why my girl likes the dick sooooooooooo much she likes the tounge game i put on her but I think The DICK WAS Very LIFE CHANGING For Her WoW Men Can learn I Lot from women I Like This Blog Im Following You Check Out mine www.jotwice.blogspot.com

JStar said...

Good Dick is the best for me...Size and all that matters...If he has that then you can teach him how you like to be licked :)

Check my poetry out https://msjstar1275.blogspot.com


Twitter