About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Team Angela!!!

Hey World,

My Girl Angela Giles...check out her blog..-->Slow Mondays<-- is an finalist for an amazing scholarship from WEEN<---ahead and click that there to see what they are all about! She needs our help to make sure she wins it, to further her education!!! So VOTE VOTE VOTE for her!!!! Knowledge is power and we gotta make sure she gets as much knowledge as possible!!!

Polls close September 24@midnight....make sure u get your vote on before close out time and tell all your friends and family to do the same!!


Click that right there-----> VOTE ANGELA!<------ To Get Your Vote On!!!


GO TEAM ANGELA!!!!!!

1 comment:

khaki la'docker said...

So you know I just voted!
Yay for being edumacated!


Twitter