About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Procrastinator

My brother randomly send me email along with a couple of other people every Wednesday which he calls his weekly massage. Some are deep thoughts some are just him reassuring me that he love me and I'm doing great..I love my brother he's the best!! today I received this one on March 3rd and I decided to share it with you guys it .....


Quote

How soon not now becomes never.

Martin Luther

Are you a procrastinator, I AM. But I vow today that this word will no longer define me. There have been many occasions that my not now became never, that my great ideas were not seen through to completion and that opportunities were lost because of procrastination. But today I declare, no more will I let myself down. We live a large part of our lives worrying about letting other people down, but we must first learn how not to let ourselves down. As you must love yourself before you can truly love another so to you must learn to fully be committed to yourself before you can be and make commitments to others.

No more putting off the greatness that God has for you.


Take a moment to consider what you have just read and breathe. Have a wonderful day and a blessed week.






2 comments:

JStar said...

Thats great! I hope you dont mind me sharing

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

that's cool...my cousin does that for me. he always sends me the craziest, funniest, & "i needed that" emails.


Twitter