About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I had to Share it.......



I wasn't going to blog today..I was taking a day off from writing down all my inner thoughts but when I read this blog called....Light Skin vs. Dark Skin I had to drop in and suggest it to everyone who follows me.

As I was reading this blog I could understand and agree with all that he was saying and just the other day I was told by one of male cousins that I was tripping about this same topic.

so take a minute out slide through his spot and check it out..

1 comment:

JStar said...

I am going to have to check that out!!! this is something that I have seen the affects of first hand...But I am on my way out of the door and will have to read it monday...Have a safe and blessed New Years!


Twitter