I got alot of thought roaming around in my head and I didn't know where to start with them so here they are just a tidbit...
- Today I realized that I can't work here anymore! Everyday is a new struggle for me. I hate my job and the people who work here more and more everyday. So my job hunt will be in full speed on 2010 so watch out now.
- The weight I am now is the heaviest I have ever been in my life and i don't like it at all. So I have decided to start a diet on Jan. 1. I need to find a workout partner cuz i don't have one I won't do it. Feel free to join me!
- I wanna travel more next year go places that i have never experienced. Not even like extra exciting place just travel. I have lived in MD all my life and I can't ever remembering about to Williamsburg, VA which isn't even that far so maybe that will be first on my list of places.
- I think I wanna join the big brother/big sister program. I think it will be nice to a positive figure in some child life.
- My Aunt pointed out to me the other day that when I'm having hard time dealing with something I tend to distant myself from others and she's right. My cousin's death made me take a step back and reevaluate everything about life. My bff had a baby and love them both to death I just had to step back from it. Its hard for me to deal with the fact that having babies may never occur for me. I think I'm jealous...I know I'm jealous of the situation it breaks my heart to know that I may never experience carrying a child or raising a baby of my own.
- Auntie also pointed out that when I have dealt with whatever I'm going through i bounce back like i never left....i hate to admit it twice in one blog but...she's right again..Shout out Auntie for knowing oh so well.
- i want to buy a new car in 2010 but have no idea what I want! All i know is it has to have a navi for my travels.
- I met a couple of people over the last couple of months who have changed me alot. I learned from all of them that its OK to open to people so they get to know you better instead of hiding the real me.....