About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, December 4, 2009

My First Crush...

Last night I was watching the 100 hottest hip hop songs and i catch a glimpse of my very first childhood crush Treach of Naughty By Nature. I was to young to running around singing his song not knowing what in the hell O.P.P was but I did. When I first say him I think it was on YO! MTV rap I knew i was in love. I would draws picture with him as my husband and big heart around him. I guess he was just taste of what my future was about to hold because from that point forward I was only in love with men were rough around the edges. The kind of dude to give me some good thug loving and throw me on the bed and tell me to shut up..*air humps* but anyway he turned me onto my inner thug love and it has stuck with me to this day. Okay let me correct that I aim much higher than thugs but i do still love them with a little bit of attitude and rough around the edges they are certainly the best....








1 comment:

Freckles said...

lol @ air humps!!!!

he is part of my love of chocolate brothas.


Twitter