About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Afternoon Delight

I did this one for my girl Lipglass and Handbags!!!! I'm Not An Redskins fan at all...I have lived in Washington DC all my life and just can't get wit em...Sorry? but I will say that I do love.....


Santana Moss

SMH....I do Love this man....










4 comments:

**LADY** said...

Co--Sign

Beauty in Rare Form said...

Oh...he's a pretty one :-)

I have an award for you over on my page so gon' pick it up, girlie!

XOXO

Epitome said...

Yeah...I can lean wit it...rock wit it.

*Stamps approval*

Lipglass and Handbags said...

I'm not a Redskins Fan myself but Santana Moss, notha story!!!! Somehow i'm just seeing this post hmmmm....


Twitter