About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to the Basics....





That's what I'm going back to....the Old Me!!!! She was great! and if you didn't know her then get Ready to know her in 2010 cuz she back on the come up. Some of you might love her other will her hate...but ask me if i give a flying fux....cuz the answer is no!!!! lol...

The old me wanted it all...but i thought that's what all girl wanted!!! So say good bye to the new Sunshine becuz she's going back to the old me!

Shout out to my African warrior for encouraging me to be her again!! he said and i quote " I loved her so much more! She was n***a!"...lol..

3 comments:

Beauty in Rare Form said...

A Return to the Real, HUH? Somehow, I don't think you ever strayed too far from her cuz you seem to be 'The Truth' now. But I guess I'll see.

Is she gonna come with a new name too?

khaki la'docker said...

is she going to come with a new man?

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

i feel you on this. i said this a few days ago myself and everyone was like.."NOoooOoo!"

but sometimes you have to get back to yourself to bring yourself back to reality. it helps recenter & focus your life. almost like a start over point. like you said, "back to basics"


Twitter