About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I wanted to a moment out from our usually fuckery and i have a moment to say.....


Happy Veteran's Day!!!!



My father was once a proud solider and still is to this day. I have 2 cousins, 3 three friends and A ex boyfriend who are currently serving there country over seas and it makes me proud to know them. I Thank god for them every night and day for willing to risk their lives to make sure that my freedom will be awaiting me everyday. "I don't think some people realize how hard it is to leave behind your family and life to risk yours everyday and pray for another one"...that quote was written in a letter to me from my EX explaining life in Iraq. So once again THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO HAVE SERVED OR SERVING RIGHT NOW FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND OUR DOING! AND A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR ALL WHO LOST THEIR LIVES KEEP US SAFE MY HEART IS WITH YOU!

No comments:


Twitter