About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, November 27, 2009

...

Lets see if ya'll love this joint like i love this joint......



Untitled


See all I ever want to do is be relevant
just tell me that I ever meant anything
or that you could ever see me and you on another light
but its like the dark winter doors darkest nights by the wrong men mostly all of them have made you some what incapable of a first impression.
What I do is channel my aggression with no cable or antenna just intentions to impress you; incapable, hoping that the material possessions can materialize to a better you;
Cars, nothing I drive can drive better this frame of mind with such an ugly picture in the end; Money, nothing I buy can buy me more time for your ears to say your heart to listen to it; Diamonds, a girls best friend is what they say but believe me with the right allegiance,
You gonna shine anyways and every day that goes by is a couple more lines in her diary the day Before is better then the present so anyone presented in her presence endures her life; sentences, no key for release no reason to be around her minds in the clouds she writes it all down in her diary.













No comments:


Twitter