About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Afternoon Delight....

So I don't care what nobody has to say about this one......



Michael Vick



Sooooooooooo...We are no strangers to this man and his trouble which i feel was just pure BS that he had to two years but......I have been in Love with him since his Virginia Tech days and I still love him to this day....Team Vick all day








I decided long ago that I would be his wife.....and still feel that way as we speak....How does Mrs. Sunshine Vick Sound to ya'll???lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That man is THEE epitomy of SEXY too bad he has herpes<<------- NOT SEXY!!

**LADY** said...

Very Sexy...I love a Chocolate Man


Twitter