About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Loving It...

I have been waiting and anticipating the arrival of this for so long and it finally made it...

Now I usually never promote any album by artist but this time it is so much different. Not because he holds the DMV down to the fullest...and if u don't know ask somebody and not because I'm a hip hop head because I genuinely love this album. My love with Wale started years ago before he turned into "my gosh its Wale" It was long before Jay-Z snatched him up and turned him into rock nation..long before BP3 tour and Solange and him became the hottest topic of all the blog sites, I loved him.




Just let me tell you this album is definitely easy listening...a little cursing here and there but not that gangsta rap at all as my mother would call it easy going music feels like I'm at a concert everytime i listen to it!!! So yesterday I turned on everybody to this CD so they an experience what i had experienced!! GREAT MUSIC! Once it hit my CD it hasn't left. I called my brother all the way in Cali and made him go out and buy two copies and now he officially is a WALE fan. Which is crazy cuz my brother is not a rap head at all matter of fact i can't recall him ever listening to rap at all but he we feelin' the shit out of this Cd. he loved the fact it was so mellow and real not him talking bout I fucked dis bitch n da mouth...let me touch your booty type music! it was something he could jam to while the kids were in the car!

So If u haven't heard of Wale or copped the cd yet please do i promise you won't be sorry at all! and if you are.......SORRY?



4 comments:

khaki la'docker said...

ok, ok... im gonna get it.

Epitome said...

*peeks in post...looks around...jumps inside...screams "I LOVE YOU WALE!!!!!"...scurries out...peeks back in...squeals...leaves*

Lipglass and Handbags said...

Dig Dug was my ish back in '05, my freshman year of college...will definitely have to cop his album. Everybody in the DMV should, put us on the map like only Obama and Wale can...

☆Reese✮ said...

I'm so copping this tomorrow in DC, because friggin NJ is SLACKING! How's my one damn target in jersey city slacking so hard??


Twitter