About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Love Spread Contest

Nancy is giving away this wonderful eye shadow quad with 4 pressed pigments from MAC below
Pigments are: Golden Olive, Vanilla, Heritage Rouge and Circa Plum
Rules on her contest giveaway (taken from Nancy):
-Be a follower on my Blog-Have a VALID blog (don't open blog just to join contests...not cool!)
-Spread the word you can post a quick link to your blog about it
-Comment below and tell me what you think of my blogspot in ONE word!
-International blog lovers are OK but be my follower ey :P!
-Contest starts right now and will end November 30th
Make sure u stop pass Nancy's blog to enter yourself......Good Luck!

4 comments:

Chay Chay said...

one word about YOUR blog...REAL =)

white chandeliers said...

Thats a great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!


Twitter