About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1..

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was



Hate taking pics and i hate this pic but *shrugs* oh well


This picture was taken....TODAY, on my lunch break. I figured after i agreed to this challenge that i needed to take a picture of myself. I HATE and i shall repeat I HATE taking pictures but since I pushed Starrla to do so i have no choice. I was not having a good day at all too much shit sitting on my desk at the last minute and not enough time for me to finish it but its just another day another dollar!

2 comments:

★Starrla said...

Awwww my Sunshinestar!! I used to not be too fond on taking pics BUUUT my camera phone is my new friend and I take self portraits all the time. I'm semi-OCD and will continue to snap until I think the picture is right...*shrugs* but anyway! Now I'm still sorta candid shy but I may take some for future posts but at the end of this you SHALL love pictures! If not, we'll all pretend that these entries didn't exist =)

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

i hate taking pictures of myself too. hate it. i'm the picture taker all the time for this reason. only because i always make the more retarded face when i take a picture. i be fine..till the flash goes off..then it's like "MASK" all over the place.

but this is a nice picture of you. stop tripping.


Twitter