About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 24

A Photo Of Something That Means Alot To You.


I cherish this little pin so much because it is one of the few
things that i have that makes me think about my friend who died in a car accident.
I found this in his car after he was laid to rest..I left it behind at first but i just couldn't
stop thinking about it so i went back and got it. I had a break down a couple of months ago when i thought it was lost forever when i left it in my old car and got a new one
but the dealership found it and made sure it made its way to me! Everytime i get in the car its the first thing i see and when i get out the last thing i see. I see him now as my guardian angel
so i never drive too fast so he can keep up.

Twitter