About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 16

Your Celebrity Crush

I'm sure I don't have to tell you who this is unless you have lived under a rock for last couple of years. I couldn't decided on who my crush was because i have many
but one that always stays the same next to Kobe Bryant is Dwight Howard. So its no secret i love basketball players always have and always will..i grew up with nothing but tall men who played ball...so my heart belongs to them. I love them tall, dark and handsome and Dwight makes the cut. Word can't express how i love this man so i shall end it here! lol




No comments:


Twitter