About Me

My photo
The DMV, United States
I'm young, black, single and fabulous!!! Trying to live my life to the fullest before its all said and done with . I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Followers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 6

A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet

I was torn when doing this post, I have been fascinated with tigers since I can remember but to keep it much more realistic I decided on the Sugar Glider. I first saw these little critters while in the mall and it was a stand for the Pocket pet which happened to be them. I think they are the cutest little things I learned that they are very smart and can learn their name’s to come on command. I don’t know why I want one but I do…but they are $$$ so getting one is probably not going to happen.


No comments:


Twitter